Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Monday

Today's Weigh-In: 255.5 lbs.
Five-Day Average: 257.3
Weight Loss So Far: 20.7 lbs.
Still To Go: 58.3 lbs.

Another monday and I'm heading to work, but just wanted to record my numbers, which are moving downward at a very nice pace. Had a great, refreshing, recharging weekend, and I'm feeling better than ever as far as my motivation and dedication to weight loss is concerned. It was an easy week of getting back into the swing of eating well and taking care of myself, so I can definitely see this continuing far into the future. I don't anticipate having any slip-ups foodwise, I just don't have those cravings or desires at the moment, but I'm sure it will happen eventually, and when it does I won't beat myself up. I won't be deterred or defeated in this quest!

2 comments:

David said...

Good Job Mick, you are literally melting off ! I don't know what you are doing but keep it up !

Make sure you exercise (muscle train) and eat wisely. I'm sure you know about the concerns of losing weight too fast and losing muscle at the same time. You definitely want to keep that muscle mass if you don't want to end up in a yoyo cycle !

Tada !

Ripx180 said...

you are loosing weight like a mad man on a mission. Pretty impressive!! keep the furnace on full tilt