Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back From Vacation

Today's Weigh-In: 254 lbs.
Five-Day Average: 255.2
Weight Loss So Far: 22.8 lbs.
Still To Go: 56.2 lbs.

Back from vacation and down to 254, not bad! That's a loss of 1.5 lbs. from what I weighed when I went away last weekend, so I'm happy. I ate well and did lots of walking, and had the willpower to pass up a LOT of opportunities to eat poorly, so I'm pretty proud of myself. I wasn't anywhere near a scale so I'm not sure what my five-day average is, so I just calculated with today's weight and where I left off -- it's probably fairly accurate. I'm still definitely on target for my first goal, so this is great!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, weight loss on vacation - that;s no small feat. Congrats!

Ripx180 said...

Weight loss on vacation is a major success. Congrats and nice job.

Melissa said...

Congrats on your weight loss on vacation...that is awesome!

Kristen said...

Hey, Mick. How have you adjusted to being back from vacation? Hope you're doing well...

Ripx180 said...

Hey Mick haven't seen a blog out of you in while. Not that I am saying you need to, just wondering how things are going. Hope all is well.