Friday, August 17, 2007

No Change

Today's Weigh-In: 256 lbs.
Five-Day Average: 255.8
Weight Loss So Far: 22.2 lbs.
Still To Go: 56.8 lbs.

Been staying at 256 for the better part of the week -- I suppose my body evened out a bit after the fairly large weight loss of the previous week. I'm gonna try to kick a little more butt on the exercise front this weekend and see if I can nudge the numbers downward slightly. Eating has been going well, and my outlook is as positive as ever, so I'm not worried about it too much. I just need to get in the groove where I'm dropping 1.5 pounds or so week in and week out.

My first big target-weight goal is 245 lbs., on October 4th. That's nearly 7 weeks away, and I'm 11 pounds off, so I'm looking at a very realistic and achievable 1.57-lb-a-week weight loss to reach it. I know I can do it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

11 pounds should not be a problem for you if you stick with it. Very achievable. Great job with the big drop.