Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday Monday

Today's Weigh-In: 261.5 lbs.
Weight Loss So Far: 16.5 lbs.
Still To Go: 62.5 lbs.

I'm feeling really, really positive today, like these fitness goals I've established for myself are totally reachable, and that it's something I desire a lot more than putting bad food in my body. I went for a really good walk yesterday evening, then came home and had a good, vegetable-packed meal. I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked, but I'm still feeling good today and plan to walk again for a couple miles later after work. I'm really realizing that half the battle is just visualizing where you want to be after all the hard work, as hard as that can be sometimes, and then just making the right decisions in line with that. When it comes all the way down to it, I'm in 100% total control of what food and how much I put into my body, and every time I eat it's a conscious decision. All I have to do is ALWAYS keep in mind my ultimate goal every single time I go to eat ANYTHING, and I should be okay. And as long as I supplement that with a decent amount of daily exercise, even if it's a half hour of brisk walking, then there is simply no reason why I shouldn't lose the weight. I know I can do this!

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

good attitude Mick! I like it and its contagious. If you can keep this mindset you will go far.

Kristen said...

First of all, I haven't had a chance to say hello yet, so "hello".

Next, I'm so glad to see the positive attitude in today's post. You're going to be just fine. This will get easier and easier the longer you stick with it. Of course, you'll probably still have your bad days like we all do, but even small changes in your meantality and resulting behavior will feel like huge successes.

Good luck and welcome to FAT!